It looks like my days are going to be sporadic. Maybe I'll finish all 31 letters by the end of the year?
To my crush/significant other:
You know who you are, and you know what you mean to me already. At least I hope you do. If there's ever an inkling of a doubt, go back to that April. You know the one I'm talking about. Remember that night? That week? Unforgettable, at least to me. To say that I get butterflies when you come around is an understatement. It's more like an elephant stampede. They get worse everyday. I can't control them, and I'm afraid one day Dumbo is going to burst out of my belly, flapping his enormous ears, teasing me for being so mushy over one person, for so long...
I know there are times when I'm less-than-spectacular. Hard to believe? I know. But I'm trying. Really I am. It's a learning process. I'm learning who I am. And I'm learning who I am with you. YES! Even after "all these years." But I wouldn't change a thing. Well... living space. I'd make a LOT more of it. But otherwise, nada. "I'm just exactly where I want to be."
Forever and for always,
Me
I will not freak out...
-
So we're heading up to Elizabeth's ballet class. The walk from the parking
lot takes a few minutes so we make quite the entry. The four year old
dying to...
13 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment