11.27.2010

Day 17: A Work of Art


          I was supposed to come up with a work of art for this particular blog. Since I couldn't get any Lassen photos uploaded on here, I opted for my own 'art.' This is my first windows movie maker "movie," and I know I can do better. (Hopefully, if I intend to redeem myself for this particular one being only about the kids. Oops. It just seemed like a song that was meant to be directed to the kids. My really big bad.) Anyway, I just love this song, and it seemed appropriate in the moment. If this one is well-received, I will be doing more. It's pretty addictive. =) On a side note, the only video hosting site that would properly format this was youtube, as indicated by the youtube logo at the bottom of the screen. I'm not stupid, people. ;) It's set to PRIVATE and isn't searchable in the youtube database. You have to have the link to access it. Also, since I don't have many current pics of Courtney, photo credits are appropriately noted at the end of the video. Hope you all like it. (And if anyone would like me to make one up to the song of their choice, with your own pics, of course, drop me a line. I'd LOVE to do it!!!)






0 comments:

Post a Comment